Canon Printer Showing Offline? Here’s a way to fix it!
Your Canon printer showing offline status ? Don’t worry. You’ll simply fix this downside with useful solutions during this guide.
Quick check: Before following the solutions below, please check your printer’s line is obstructed into the associate wall plug and restart your router because it could cause thanks to network failure.
Restart the Printer Spooler service to troubleshoot Canon Printer Offline Problem
Disable your Canon printer’s Use Printer Offline feature and cancel any incomplete print jobs.
Reinstall your Canon printer package
Solution 1:Restart Printer Spooler service
1) Enter service in the search box from begin menu. Then, from the list of options, select Services (Desktop app).
2) Right-click on Print Spooler. Then click Restart. Note: If Restart choice colorless out, click Start instead.
3) Right-click on Print Spooler once more and at this point choose Properties. Then set its Start-up kind to be Automatic. Click OK to save your settings.
4) Restart your PC and try and print your file to ascertain if your printer works.
Solution 2: Disable the Use Printer Offline feature of your Canon printer
1) Enter the control panel in the search box from begin. Then click panel (Desktop app) from the result.
2) Select Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers from the drop-down menu.
3) Under the Printers catalog, notice and right-click on your Canon printer. Then take a look at what’s printing.
4) Check if Use Printer Offline is unchecked by clicking Printer. If it has a checkmark next to it, click it to uncheck it.
5) Click Printer once more and at this point click Cancel All Documents.
6) Print your file to ascertain if your Canon printer works.
Solution 3: put in your Canon printer package
Your printer offline downside is maybe being caused by driver problems. The steps higher than could resolve it, however, if they don’t, please put in your Canon printer driver.
1) On your keyboard, press Windows key + R key along to open a Run box. Then type devmgmt.msc in the box and click on OK.
2) Find your printer driver under Print queues. Then right-click thereon to choose Uninstall device.
3) transfer the most recent driver for your printer model from Canon official website. Then install it on your laptop.
Driver simple can recognize your system mechanically and identify the appropriate drivers for it. You don’t have to be compelled to understand specifically what system your laptop is running, you don’t have to be compelled to risk downloading and putting in the incorrect driver, and you don’t have to be compelled to worry about creating an error once putting in. These are very simple solutions for Connect Canon Printer To Wi-Fi.