The most common issue coming in these days is when you update your windows 10 and suddenly your printer stops working & printer shows offline. Lots of people around the globe face the same problem when they installed the latest updates in their computer windows.
Hows to fix the printer offline issue after windows 10 Updates?
- First your need to Power Cycle the printer & computer. So shut down the computer and printer and then restart both.
- Check if the drivers of the printers are installed on not and if your printer showing in the Printers and Scanner Section.
- Update your printer drivers if your printer showing in the printers and scanner section.
- Check and reset the printer services in the windows services section’
- If still the problem persists then run windows troubleshooter.
- Windows 10 Updates