- Link your printer via a wired or wireless connection to the computer or laptop.
- The wired link has two techniques, USB and Ethernet.
- The type of wireless connection can vary according to the printer and computer specifications.
- To connect devices, the latest version of the printer driver software suited to your computer or laptop’s operating system version can be downloaded and installed.
- Select the connection method for the driver software installation.
- Ensure that devices are connected to the same router or access point network.
- In the same wireless network connect a printer and a router by using the Wireless option of the control panel of your Printer.