Connect Wi-fi To Brother Printer your printer to a wireless network might seem daunting, but in this article, we’ll break it down and show you 3 simple ways to connect your Brother printer to wifi. We hope you find this article helpful for setting up your printer!
Connect Wi-fi To Brother Printer in simple Three Steps:-
Step 1: Connect The Printer
If your Brother printer is not already connected to a wireless network, you will need to connect it before you can print wirelessly. To connect your printer to a wireless network:
1. Make sure that your router is turned on and working properly.
2. Place your printer close to the router.
3. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer for about two seconds until the Wi-Fi light starts flashing.
4. Use the Up or Down arrow keys to select your wireless network from the list of available networks, then press OK.
5. Enter your wireless password when prompted, then press OK.
Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network!
Step 2: Install Brother Printer Touchscreen Software
If your Connect Wi-fi To Brother Printer has a touchscreen, you can install the Brother printer touchscreen software to make it easier to use. The software will help you navigate the menus and settings on the printer, and it can also help you troubleshoot any problems you may have with the printer.
To install the Connect Wi-fi To Brother Printer touchscreen software, first, make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet. Then, go to the Brother website and download the software. Once the software is downloaded, double-click on the installation file and follow the prompts. We hope you got the complete information for Connect Wi-Fi To Brother Printer
Step 3: Connect The Device To Wifi
Assuming that you have a wireless router set up and functioning on your home network, the process of connecting your Brother printer to the WiFi is actually quite simple. Here are the steps:
1. Make sure that your printer is powered on and connected to your computer via a USB cable.
2. On your computer, open the control panel and go to “Devices and Printers”.
3. Right-click on your Brother printer and select “Printer Properties”.
4. Go to the ” Ports ” tab and click on “Configure Port”.
5. In the new window that opens up, change the “Printer Type” to “Network Printer” and then enter the IP address of your wireless router in the “Hostname or IP Address” field. Click “OK” when you’re done.
6. Now go back to the “General” tab in the “Printer Properties” window and click on the “Print Test Page” button to make sure that everything is working properly.
7. Connect Wi-Fi To Brother Printer
Brother Printer Toll-Free Number 1800 937 0172 to speak to our friendly team, who will identify and provide you with the perfect solution for your printer-related needs.
If you own a Brother printer, connecting it to your WiFi network is a simple process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you’ll be able to connect your printer and start using it wirelessly in no time. And if you ever have any trouble, Brother’s customer support team is always available to help. So don’t hesitate to give them a call if you need any assistance.
Note:- If you want to learn more about computers and printers, be sure to visit our website howtofixnow. We have a ton of great resources that can help you get started. And if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help.